You and your family are going to love these delicious treats! These cinnamon roll cakes are to die for and not hard to make.
Here’s what you need:
Pancakes – We just used our favorite mix, but we are adding a homemade recipe for you here.
1 egg, beaten
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup +2tbs brown sugar
4 tbs. or 1/2 stick butter
1/2 tbs. cinnamon
Cream Cheese Glaze – Again you can buy a ready made cream cheese frosting, icing or glaze at the store. Here is a home made recipe
4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
2-ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Here is what you do:
1. In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center and pour in milk, eggs, and oil. Mix until smooth
2. Heat a large skillet to 350 degrees or medium/high. Use a scoop or small measuring cup to spoon out batter. Pour in heated skillet to make desired size pancakes (aprox 5 in.). Wait until packs start to bubble. Use cinnamon mix and swirl on pancake. Cook another min and flip. Cook another 1-3 minutes. Place on plate to cool.
1. Warm butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in pan or microwave. Do not over cook. Stir until ingredient are smooth.
2. Place in zip lock baggie. When ready to use, cut tip of baggie off. do not cut off too much.
3. Use cut end to swirl cinnamon mixture into pancake.
Cream Cheese Glaze
1. Use spoon to drizzle glaze/frosting over stack of pancakes.
-Brought to you by bizzy babee, Inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments