15 Ways to stay Healthy on a Budget
1. Snag free health apps from your phone
2. Sign up for a prescription saving program
3. Use coupons
4. Borrow (don’t buy) your next fitness DVD: Utilize your local library!
5. Talk it out: There’s a free self-help group out there for whatever is bothering you, whether it’s physical or mental. Check out MentalHelp.net/selfhelp
6. Shop Full: Meaning grocery shop on a full stomach or you may find all those treats in your cart you have been avoiding!
7. Gym Membership Bargaining: Many health clubs and gyms are willing to cut you deals or give you free passes to try their facilities. Remember everything is negotiable.
8. Buy Frozen: Add veggies to your meals without the high priced produce prices.
9. Stop waisting food: Leftovers for Lunch!
10. Strike a Pose: Can’t afford your local yoga studio? Every week, Yoga Today streams a free, one-hour class. (Downloads cost $4.)
11. Create a medical family tree: Start planning a healthier future by asking relatives about their health conditions then visit FamilyHistory.hhs.gov to create a free Family Health Portrait that reveals your risks.
12. Eat more eggs: They are easy on the budget and on your diet.
13. Buy in bulk and don’t worry about food going bad too quickly by splitting the food and cost with a friend.
14. Save $170 in the shower: Think, short 5 min and warm not hot! Your yearly bill and your skin will thank you.
15. Give and get free products: Freecycle.org, a smart online location for secondhand giveaways in your city.
Brought to you by bizzy babee, inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments.