We here at bizzy babee know how busy you can get during the holiday season. It’s hard to get your day-to-day routine done and still have time to shop, bake, wrap, etc. If you need a last minute recipe that is easy and the kids will love, try this out.
1 Loaf French bread
¼ cup water
1 lb. ground beef
6oz. cream cheese
1 cups grated cheese
Your favorite seasonings
- Brown the beef and drain the fat (add seasonings of your choice. Salt, pepper, garlic etc..)
- Add cream cheese, ½ cup grated cheese and water. Melt ingredients together and turn pan to low.
- Cut the lid off the French. You want to make your cut on top of the loaf to create a boat.
- Remove the bread from inside the loaf and gently break into chunks
- Put the chunks in the pan with the meat and fold the bread into mix.
- Pour the mix back into your empty loaf boat.
- Top with the remaining grated cheese
- Wrap entire loaf in foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20mins
- Remove from oven and slice to serve
brought to you by bizzy babee