We are always looking for great recipes to share. Often times we get stuck cooking the same things over and over. Good news! We have a new recipe for you that will soon become a family favorite. This apricot chicken is delicious, easy and you can make it in the crockpot!
Here’s what you need:
- 4 chicken breasts (cut into quarters)
- 1 packet of lipton’s savory herb with garlic soup mix (can also use onion soup mix)
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 cup catalina dressing
- Wash and cut chicken into quarters.
- place chicken in crockpot
- cover chicken with seasoning, preserves, and dressing.
- Cook in crock pot on low for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with rice and veggies
Now that was easy! Enjoy
-Brought to you by bizzy babee, Inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments