Are you always looking for delicious healthy recipes?? So are we and this recipe is both. Try it with a little brown rice and edamame and your meal is complete!
- 1 lb ground beef, 93% lean
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced cilanto
- 1/2 tbsp minced ginger
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Srircha or other Asian hot sauce
- 1 tbsp dark sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mixed together all of the ingredients except the ground beef.
- Add the ground beef and mix together with your hands until just combined. Then roll out 20 meatballs. They will be about 1-1.5 inches in diameter.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Spray with a touch of cooking spray. Add the meatballs and cook for 4 minutes until browned on all sides.
- Finish cooking the meatballs in the oven for an additional 7-8 minutes or until cooked through. You can do this by placing your skillet in the oven if it is oven safe. If not, just pour the meatballs into a glass pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray and finish in the oven.
Brought to you by bizzy babee, Inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments