Are you riding the bacon wave? Who isn’t! We saw these posted on several sites and thought we would give them a shot.
For an easy morning, use your favorite pancake mix. If you like to make them from scratch, we’ve included a pancake recipe for you.
1. Cook your bacon as you usually would. Set aside on paper towel to drain grease
2. Mix pancake batter
3. Use an ice cream scoop to pour batter on heater griddle. Pour batter in long rectangle shape rather than a circle.
4. Take a strip of cooked bacon and lightly place it into still wet batter. Do not push all the way to the griddle.
5. Use a little more batter and cover the bacon
5. When batter starts to bubble, flip!
1. In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center and pour in milk, eggs, and oil. Mix until smooth