This recipe is delicious! If you haven’t tried it, it might be your new “go-to” dessert for your next party or BBQ. We are sharing todays recipe from Chef in Training. Hop on over to the site for detailed instructions and more great recipes.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 (3.4 oz) packages Vanilla Instant Pudding mix, dry
- 3½ cups whole milk
- 12 oz. cool whip
- 2 (14.4) oz packages graham crackers
- - FROSTING -
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Here’s what you do:
- Blend milk and vanilla pudding packets for about 2 minutes. Fold in Cool Whip.
- In a 9×13 pan, Layer graham crackers to cover entire bottom of pan. You may need to cut and shape the crackers to fit nicely.
- Pour half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
- Put another layer of graham crackers to cover entire surface. Cut and shape crackers accordingly.
- Put the second half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
- Put the final layer of graham crackers on top with bumpy side down. This will help the top look more smooth when you go to put the frosting on top. Once again, cut and shape crackers accordingly to avoid pits and cracks.
- FOR THE FROSTING: Microwave butter and milk just enough so that they are melted together. You do not need to boil it. Add cocoa and powdered sugar and blend together. This will be a runnier frosting/glaze. Pour over top of graham crackers and smooth out nicely. (**I usually double the frosting recipe)
- Refrigerate overnight and Dig in!
-Brought to you by bizzy babee, Inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments