We love the slow cooker! So many great meals can be prepared in that magic pot. Dinners, soups and yes even desserts are delicious. This recipe is yummy and super easy. Thank you to The Money Saving Mom for this great recipe
Crock Pot Peach Crisp
- 4 heaping cups sliced fresh peaches (I don’t peel them, but you can if you prefer.)
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cups flour (I use whole wheat.)
- 2/3 cups rolled oats
- 2/3 cups brown sugar (or sucanat)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup butter (not margarine)
Combine peaches with maple syrup, lemon juice and vanilla. Place in a greased 3 or 4 quart slow cooker.
In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients except butter. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over peaches and press down slightly.
Cover the crock pot with a paper towel. Put the lid over the paper towel and seal the crock pot.
Cook on HIGH for two hours. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Brought to you by bizzy babee, Inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments