If you are looking for a quick and easy dinner that is sure to please, try this recipe!
Here is all you need:
- Chicken – About 1 breast per person
- potatoes – you can use fingerlings like we did, or grab any potatoes in your cupboard and cut into large cubes.
- Green Beans
- Butter – We used “I can’t believe it’s not butter” for a lower calorie options
- 1 package Italian Seasoning
- Place rinsed and trimmed chicken in your foil or glass tray
- Add potatoes on one side
- Add washed bean on other side
- Add 4-6 tables spoons of butter
- Sprinkle entire tray with italian seasoning
Brought to you by bizzy babee, Inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments