Every year we get “boo-ed” by our neighbors. For those of you who don’t know about this tradition, let me explain. One day you come home and there is a treat on your doorstep. The treat is accompanied by a piece of paper that typically has a ghost on it. You place that paper visibly in the front window. There are instructions that explain you need to find a neighbor that does not have the ghost posted in their window and “boo” them. If you need a cute print out of these papers, simply type “boo printable” in the search bar of Pinterest and you will have about 100 choices.
Now to the treats! So you’ve been “boo-ed” or want to “boo” someone. Here is a quick, easy and fun treat that you and the kids can make.
- Box of pre-made rice crispy treats
- White frosting from the baking isle
- Halloween sprinkles
- Popsicle sticks (we used cute paper straws instead) They have them in the party/baking section at Walmart.
- Stab your crispy treat with a stick or straw.
- Melt the frosting for just 5-10 seconds in the microwave so it’s easy to dip.
- Dip into frosting about half way. Cover with sprinkles.
- Put in fridge for about 30 mins so frosting hardens a bit.
- Then deliver with your instructions!
Brought to you by bizzy babee, Inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments