We all remember those “Salad Shakers” that McDonald’s was offering a few years back. High priced and a lot less healthy than they claimed. Well this new homemade twist wins two thumbs up for us! Grab a mason jar from the cupboard and start stacking.
1. Pre-chop lettuce, veggies, meats etc…
2. Place dressing on bottom of jar
3. Stack on heavier veggies and cheese
4. Drop in lighter veggies and fruits
5. Top with lettuce
6. Store a weeks worth in refrigerator
7. When it’s lunch time, shake and eat!
Brought to you by bizzy babee, Inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments