Do you have a birthday coming up? How about a baby shower? Even christmas isn’t too far off for this inexpensive idea. These homemade book marks can be packaged and added to a favorite baby book, cook book, or novel for a personal touch.
- Purchase a box of colored paperclips. You can buy any size but a medium to large will work best.
- Purchase coordinating ribbon. Buying by the yard is cheapest. You’ll need about 5 or 6 inches for each book mark.
- Cut 5-6 inches of ribbon on an angle.
- Fold ribbon in half evenly.
- Scoop folded end of ribbon through the top of the paperclip.
- Slip the 2 cut ends through the loop and tug tight.
Brought to you by bizzy babee, Inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments