Want a quick, easy and “cheap” Easter decoration? Who doesn’t. This Easter garland is so easy and practically free!
1. Just swing by the hardware store and grab several paint samples in easter colors.
2. Create an egg shaped template with card stock or an extra paint card sample.
3. Trace your egg shape on each paint card.
4. Cut out samples.
5. Use a hole punch or sharp object to make 2 holes in the top of the egg.
6. String the eggs to create a beautiful garland!
Have a “Hoppy” Easter!
Brought to you by bizzy babee, Inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments