Do you like free movies? Of course you do! Do you like seeing them before they are even released at the theater…….DUH
Well you can. We have a site where you can enter to win tickets to see movies in your area before they even come out. GOFOBO , is a mvid site that lists upcoming movies screenings in your area. Here’s how it works.
1. Click the link GOFOBO
2. Create an account (upper right hand corner)
3. Go back to the home page and click on the “screenings” tab
4. In the “find a screening” box on the left. Enter your zip code and hit search
5. A list of movies will pop up. Next to each movie you will see one or more of these options:
“open screening”, “enter RSVP code”, or “enter ticket drawing”
- Opening screenings – Click and grab your tickets. They are first come first serve so hurry
- Enter RSVP code – You need to find these from local radio stations, promotions, etc..
- Enter ticket Drawing – click to enter and you will be notified by email if you have won your drawing
- Movies are often on weekdays
- Movies typically start at 7pm. There are no previews and the seats are first come, first serve so arrive early (about 6:00-6:15)
- If you are late, they will NOT seat you
- Many times they will ask for your phone upon entering the theater. They will give you a claim ticket. We have never had a problem, but if you a re worried, just leave it in the car.
- You can also sign up for sites such as Advanced screenings or Screening.com. They will notify you when gofobo lists a new movie or drawing. They will also give you links to those RSVP codes in your area. And finally, they sometimes do text drawings that always seem to work out well.
- Most of the free screenings are for 2 tickets. If you have a family with more people, have another person in your household create an account. There are no rules against this.
Since signing up in November we have gotten FREE tickets for:
- The secret life of Walter Mitty
- Lone survivor (twice)
- Wolf of Wall street
- Paranormal activity
-Brought to you by bizzy babee, Inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments