There are some foods that seem to go bad before we can finish them. To help keep them fresher longer and save on your grocery bills, try these tips:
1. A pinch of salt in the milk with keep it fresh longer
2. Storing bananas away from other fruit (including other bananas) will keep them from going brown as fast.
3. Stale bread can be rehydrated by adding a stalk of celery to the bag.
4. Keep potatoes from growing eyes by adding an apple to the bag
5. Throw a piece of tissue paper in the bottom of the cookie jar to keep them from drying out.
Brought to you by bizzy babee, Inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments