Food Friday – Avocado Egg Salad
Yields 3-4 servings
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled and diced
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 TBSP pesto
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 ciabatta rolls, toasted, for serving
- Baby spinach, for serving
- Sliced tomatoes, for serving
- In a large bowl, roughly mash eggs with Greek yogurt, pesto, avocado, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve sandwiches on ciabatta rolls with spinach, tomatoes and egg salad mixture.
Brought to you by bizzy babee, Inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments