Food Friday – Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Meat Balls
Todays recipe is brought to you by Slender Kitchen
We have tried and love this delicious and healthy recipe. Here is what you need.
BBQ Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Meatballs
Serving Size: 4 meatballs
Nutritional Info: 246 calories, 1.2g of fat, 9.5g of carbohydrates, 5.8g of fiber, 28.3g of protein, Sugars: 5.8g
Weight Watchers® PointsPlus®: 6 *
- 1 lb. 90% lean ground chicken
- 1-2 jalapenos, seeded and diced (adjust according to your spice preference)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Splash of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. diced onions
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (adjust or leave out for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-free)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix together the chicken, jalapenos, cheese, cilantro, egg, cumin, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, onions, and garlic.
- Roll into about 16 meatballs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until completely cooked through.
- While still hot, toss with your favorite barbecue sauce.
Brought to you by bizzy babee, Inc. Predictable nursing covers for those unpredictable moments